When renting any equipment from Express Lighting and Grip, an insurance certificate must be provided. We have outlined below the specific requirements that must be met to insure full coverage.
- General Liability: Production Company must have liability insurance that covers at least $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Rented Equipment Coverage: This must cover all equipment being rented – not just from Express. Your rental agent can provide you with the value of the gear you are renting from us, but make sure that the total amount being rented for your production does not exceed the limit outlined in your policy.
- “Express Lighting and Grip, Inc” must be named as “Additional Insured and Loss Payee.”
- The “Unattended Vehicle Theft Exclusion” will not be accepted. Confirm with your insurance provider that you will be covered in the event that equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged while in an unattended vehicle.
- International productions shooting within the United States must have US based insurance. US productions shooting outside of the country must provide a certificate showing worldwide coverage on rental equipment.
- Production Company is responsible for leaving a deposit equal to the deductible amount of loss payee coverage and/or additionally insured coverage, whichever is greater, as stated on the insurance policy.
- Information for Insurance Certificate:
Express Lighting and Grip, Inc.
270 N Vinedo Ave, Pasadena, CA 91107
Contact: Ron Arredondo
Phone: (800) 727-7298
Email Certs to: firstname.lastname@example.org