Please send ALL of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Send us your list of requested equipment!
You will receive a quote for the price of the rental within 24 hours of us receiving the list.
You can simply select one of our basic truck packages on our contact form on our homepage, and can add additional items via the comment area.
We also recommend LiteGear’s TechScout App for putting together and sending orders via your smartphone.
2. An insurance certificate naming Express Lighting and Grip, Inc., as “Additional Insured and Loss Payee.”
3. Completed Credit Card and Security Deposit authorization form.
4. Signed Rental Agreement.
5. Contact us to discuss the details of your job as needed.
When renting any equipment from Express Lighting and Grip, an insurance certificate must be provided. We have outlined below the specific requirements that must be met to insure full coverage.
- General Liability: Production Company must have liability insurance that covers at least $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Rented Equipment Coverage: This must cover all equipment being rented – not just from Express. Your rental agent can provide you with the value of the gear you are renting from us, but make sure that the total amount being rented for your production does not exceed the limit outlined in your policy.
- “Express Lighting and Grip, Inc” must be named as “Additional Insured and Loss Payee.”
- The “Unattended Vehicle Theft Exclusion” will not be accepted. Confirm with your insurance provider that you will be covered in the event that equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged while in an unattended vehicle.
- International productions shooting within the United States must have US based insurance. US productions shooting outside of the country must provide a certificate showing worldwide coverage on rental equipment.
- Production Company is responsible for leaving a deposit equal to the deductible amount of loss payee coverage and/or additionally insured coverage, whichever is greater, as stated on the insurance policy.
- Information for Insurance Certificate:
Express Lighting and Grip, Inc.
270 N Vinedo Ave, Pasadena, CA 91107
Contact: Ron Arredondo
Phone: (800) 727-7298
Email Certs to: email@example.com
Please let us know when you become aware of missing or damaged items. Upon your return of the equipment we check for missing and damaged items. You will be billed for replacing or repairing the items.
We can provide most basic expendables included on your truck package, and are billed as used.
Spare Globes are provided for all lamps.
Your expendables package might include:
Hardware: Nails, Screws, Ratchet Straps, Utility Knives, and Tarps.
Diffusion and Color Gels
Beadboard and Foamcore bounce material
If you have specific needs please specify on your order list.